View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 04:21 AM   #129
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

When is an Instant Pot not an Instant Pot? When it's an air fryer...

I have been wanting an air fryer but not wanting another appliance to take up more space. So, I was highly intrigued when someone on a WFPB FB page was talking about this "thing" she had bought which you use on your Instant Pot to make it an air fryer. What? I bought one. On Prime Day. Where has an air fryer been all my life? I love it!!! Now I have only been cooking tofu with it and am graduating to vegetables this week, so experience it limited. But I do love it so far. I told my son he should try reheating his wings and things in there. This may sound stupid but this is huge for me. I miss biting into something hot with a crunchy texture. Since I do not use oil, baking it okay, but never quite gets that crunchy exterior on roasted vegetables and tofu. I am hoping that I can air fry brussel sprouts next and have something reminiscent of what I used to get when roasting with olive oil. So anyway.here is a link. It's on Amazon too.

https://mealthy.com/products/mealthy...WyZlUL29uAxtv0
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post: