View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 07:21 PM   #77
MarineCorps1

How Do You Identify?:
queer/boi

MarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST Reputation

I've never been physically assaulted, but I've come close - At fourteen, I was riding bikes with a friend, and we went past the home of one of our school's football players. He was outside & saw us, and came running across his yard at me & when he got close, he kicked out at my bike, screaming at the top of his lungs, "YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING MAN!!!!" (I was wearing ripped up jeans and a T-shirt.) It was broad daylight on the main street of a small town.

At the time, I had no idea of what my identity actually was, and I couldn't understand why it was that I looked like a man when my friend was wearing essentially the same thing, and she didn't. I wasn't offended at being told I looked like a man, I just didn't understand it.

Beyond that, I've gotten the usual - People driving by and yelling at me, stares, etc.
MarineCorps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MarineCorps1 For This Useful Post: