christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post

We have eleven folks with a possible twelfth if Hippychickgrl decides to join us.

I am a doofus and spaced the fact that the poll would be on the front page where EVERYONE could vote on it. So it's a freaking mess.

SO!

I would like to hear from all the PARTICIPANTS (only) on what color they want this afghan to be. Remember it is yours to keep or give as a gift so keep that in mind.

Here are the colors we talked about:

Purple (any shade including variegated)
Neutral (tan, brown, black, ecru, white, varigated)

Autumn Jewel Tones (Red, Gold, Brown, Ebony, Green, Purple, variegated)

Blue (any shade including variegated)

Rainbow (Red, Orange, Yellow, Blue, Green, Indigo, Violet and variegated)

Next question: Is anyone opposed to a Yahoogroup loop for the sole purpose of exchanging addresses and letting each other know how we are doing?

Autumn Jewel Tones are my fav, followed by the blue family (just not pastels).

Personally, there isnt anywhere in the house we could use rainbow, unless of course, I rig it to a flagpole on the front lawn. I am sure that the Methodist church congregation across the street would just LOVE that!!!

Yahoogroups is fine by me.

Arwen, thanks for all your efforts in coordinating this!

I managed to do the pink/green square yesterday! I am quite proud that I was able to figure it out! LOL I figure out depreciation schedules, accruals and the like... heaven forbid I not be able to figure out a granny square! LOL

Christie
christie is offline   Reply With Quote