Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcali View Post
I am really looking forward to this. I just need a tad bit of guidance. (shush no comments from the peanut gallery..lol)

So that I am clear, I make 12 squares plus one extra for the raffle. I am confused about the color scheme I am to use. Do I make the colors that won in the poll or am I making squares that the person voted for in the poll.

Thanks for your help...I really excited about doing this and looking forward to it. Thank ya'll for the opportunity to participate.

sweetcali
We will do twelve squares in the colorway that wins. So far it is looking like Autumn Jewel Tones are in the lead.

So:

• Twelve 12" squares (make sure they are 12"--lol)
  • I will be sending out an email invitation from the Yahoogroup by Sunday. This will be an email loop where we can discuss this and exchange addresses etc.
  • The size of the yarn and hook/needles do not matter as long as the final product is 12". The whole point is to have something with character, yes?
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote