Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferret View Post
I think the biggest change I'm going through right now is a move. Granted I'm not moving to another state or to a completely different city, but it's new roommates, living space, etc. I don't care for change, but sometimes things are out of your control. Unfortunately, this move wasn't of my own choosing (I live with a friend who's also my ex); it was her deciding that it was time for me to go since she's got a new girlfriend. It's one of those situations where it's completely out of my control, and now it's time for me to move on.

Sue
sounds to me like you're taking control by doing something that's outside your comfort zone (change) and doing it for the better (moving to a new place so that you can move on with your life away from your ex). sounds like you're still friends to a degree which is awesome but it's never a great circumstance when you have to be around as they start something new, even if you're happy for 'em. so good for you for doing what needs to be done. i think it is most definitely of your own choosing to look the thing you dont like doing in the face and recognize that you dont like it but you're going to step up anyway. good on you for doing what needs to be done with grace and style. (i put that grace and style thing in so you'd smile and do a little ego dance. you deserve it!)
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post: