Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

Yes, today is Maundy Thursday. Feet Washing - I am on the list to have it done to me tonight at Mass. It is something very special to me to have done. For me it is a sign or ritual of compassion and love that our Creator has for us, even today.

I was watching the OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network) on TV. There were two episodes about spirituality. The first was on Maureen Sweeney-Kyle of Holy Love Shrine (ministry) in Ohio. She claims to be receiving messages from Mary to give out to the world. Her husband taperecords her talk with our Holy Mother. Crowds of people show up because they claim to see aberitions of Mary & Jesus, and have taken pictures of both.

The second episode was about Freedom Valley Worship Center in Gettysburg where miracles are performed by the minister every day. The minister speaks in tongues that is said to be the voice of God. Not Christ or Mary or the Holy Spirit. One of the women interviewed was in her 40's who had multi-tumors in her spinal cord, and after receiving a session with the minister, the tumors are smaller or gone.

What does everyone here think of this?

Peace be with you all.

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post: