Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Whats on My mind right now, is My depression and My future overall. I started a job on Sept. 28th and except for the first two weeks which was training, I have missed one to two days of work per week due to My depression/panic attacks as well as gallstones which can cause a great deal of pain. I like My job alot and I don't want to lose it, but something tells Me that I am in jeopardy of losing it even though I am doing My best not to.

My future, what I need to do for Myself and where to go from here. I don't wanna disappoint anyone (or give My father another reason to call Me down) but I have to do what is right for Me and not him or anyone else so this is going to be on My mind for awhile
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote