How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Today, Saturday, I did 35 minutes on the stairmaster, my favorite, levels 7 down to 1, 2 sets, 2 minutes each level, then for cooling down levels 6 down to 1 (one minute each).After the stairmaster I did the weight floor for 30 minutes. Total exercise today = 1 hour.

I did a Saturday night workout. The highly fashionable woman who wears all black was there, and before my workout she came over and gave me fancy chocolates, saying that she didn't want to eat them all. I don't eat chocolate but decided to take them anyway and give them to someone else. Also it seemed like she really wanted me to take them. You know how people get like that sometimes. Every interaction is a building block in a relationship, and I decided to roll with it. She's usually rather aloof. The last time (written about here), she was wearing a dress she'd made with buttons, and the perfect mother and I had complimented it. Maybe that opened the door a bit.

After my workout I ran into Judith really in the exact same way I ran into her on Superbowl Sunday night. She was sitting reading the New York Times in the locker room. She had finished a yoga class. She was looking at an ad for a condo in Florida. She said, "Only 1.1 million dollars. Maybe I'll retire there." Sigh. I went and got the chocolates and gave them to Judith, explaining that someone gave me chocolate but I don't eat chocolate so they were for her. She seemed very pleased... unless she passed them on to another gym member after I left. Just as I was about to leave, she asked, "Do you cook?" Very Judith. I said, "I just make simple things." I asked if she cooks. She said, "Never. I always order in." And that was it.

A great Saturday night at the gym! It felt rejuvenating!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: