View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 09:04 PM   #21099
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

this made me smile today ...

I stopped at Walmart to buy a new air filter for my truck. Cutest little butch woman helped me. She looked up the model number of the filter after I gave her details year, make, engine size, etc. ... I asked her would she put it on for me. Normally I would have done that but I had just left the doctor, then filled a script for pain. I could barely walk this morning.

We walked out to my truck and she was asking about the limp and back brace. She said she knew sciatic pain is horrible. I asked her if she had experienced it. She said she hadn't but her wife had. Anyway, here she is a small wirey mechanic in a uniform that swallows her, working in a man's world in a small country town.

I enjoyed talking to her as she switched the old to new air filter. Not hard to do for a well person but the stretching on tippy toes would have killed me. At one point in our conversation, it became conveinent for me to tell her I am gay too. She grinned big, became more talkative about her personal stuff. As we were parting company, she told me to always ask for her when I came in for any needs regarding my truck. I told her I certainiy would. I could easily be wrong but I would bet she has an ultra feminine wife.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: