Old 11-11-2011, 02:39 PM   #68
HoustonHuny

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

HoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
I started camping in tents with the Girl Scouts and my parents mannnnnnny moons ago, but the older I get the more I like my comfort. We now have a Class "C" Motorhome.

Next week we will be going to the Lake to stay in floating cabins with some friends to celebrate my Kasey's Birthday. Fishing off the front deck....life doesn't get much better than that!
Wow! Floating cabins, what a great idea. So, who cleans and cooks the fish? I will be happy to eat the fish, but the rest of it...you can have at it!

Everything tastes yummy when you eat it outside. I have an electric griddle that I put on my picnic table and just plug in. I don't know why but eggs and hash browns and bacon taste so much better when they are cooked outside.
HoustonHuny is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HoustonHuny For This Useful Post: