Old 07-10-2017, 10:16 PM   #326
hopelessromantic69

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
all male
Relationship Status:
Single but unavailable

hopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2qt View Post
Personally I prefer to exercise in my home... The only downfall to that is the social aspect of it isn't there... Personally publicly sweating, groaning along with strange facial expressions on my face makes me a little paranoid so I won't give it my all... Where as at home... It has my all...

IIB To say what you think knowing it will hurt or keep it to yourself?....
Say what you think so you are not setting yourself or the other person up for failure. Keeping it to yourself can be more hurtful than telling them how you feel.

IIB To express concerns at work when you know things could be done a better way or just let things be with the saying "not my monkeys, not my zoo"?