mariamma

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,116 Times in 281 Posts
mariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCS View Post
Sorry. While
charging my phone; bad spelling occurs. It does look like there should be an article attached. There are plenty for sure. Imo ....there is a problem in US with humans having faulty adrenals ....the way we eat and drink and lack of crop rotation and proper environmental gardening is screwing us. I am way into organic farming and permaculture as a way to live empathtically....going out on a limb here? ...did I make a connection or too oblique?
No, not oblique to me. I fully agree with you. I also believe that by 40, everyone, especially women should check into their adrenals and see if they need support.

On another note, I was amused when I mention a dog smiling as a sign of empathy and you mentioned smiling as the first sign of empathy between people who speak different languages. I think we're on the same page.
mariamma is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mariamma For This Useful Post: