View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 08:59 AM   #3444
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
OMG!! Can somebody on here P L E A S E give me some motivation to start working out again?? I have plenty of time now so can't use that as an excuse anymore!!! I'm just not motivated and I'm sooooo overweight that just thinking about exercise makes me tired. I took one yoga class since starting my new job, well one and a half cuz the teacher had an emergency and got called away, then she had to quit teaching for awhile due to health issues. I've walked on the beach twice. That's it.
Help!!!???
Today when I was walking I went by a house and a man was sitting on the porch. He commented on walking before it got too hot and I stopped for a moment. I told him I just started walking again. He asked if I had ever heard this quote "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" Lao Tzu. I hadn't but I walked away thinking about it and felt pretty good.

I'm going to be 48 soon and I am overweight but I've lost 3 lbs. So one step at a time, G&G. Every step adds up. I got an app called Pacer and it tracks my steps, miles and calories. So perhaps starting off with small walks. One step at a time! Good luck!
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post: