cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
I didn't cook when I was little. *sniveling and feeling left out*
LOL!

And don't do too much of it as an adult but branching out some with food changes over to vegan. It is a good thing.

Thanks for posting that there is vegan cornbread. You made my day!
Was a recalcitrant child, who had gender issues as a kid, refusing to learn to cook beside my mom. Rather be climbing a tree.

What I learned of cooking was (ironically) from a long ago ex-spouse who had the patience to make a roux for seafood gumbo in of all places, Chicago.
Joy of Cooking has many good recipes, some of which are actually fairly easy to follow. It is my cooking bible.

Btw, assembling the ingredients for the seafood gumbo took as much (or more) patience in 1980 Chicago as the roux. I dub him a saint!

Cooking is not my forte. TG, my Partner can cook. Canned and frozen food all the time would be boring.
However, once we made the most twisted and misshapen Indian samosas. Our friends were fearful when offered one. Tasted good, but scary looking so we got to keep many for ourselves...yum!

Last edited by cathexis; 07-07-2019 at 11:14 PM. Reason: bad...autocorrect mistake
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post: