View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 05:18 PM   #91
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorninthesofa View Post
To all those Americans here who think what we've done is just as bad as OsamaBin Motherfucking Laden: You people should really try to make me understand this better by leaving my evil country and go live with Osama's family and start blowing up women and children in the name of Allah, if we're just as bad. Disgraceful. All you need to do is look at the type of country we've produced, then look at the type of country the Bin Laden mindset has produced (like Afganistan under taliban) and what arguement do I need to make? Where people can mostly say whatever they want in public vs one where you can be beaten down in the street by religious poliice for not wearing the right clothes or listening to music? So why am I thinking bad thoughts about radical moslems? Blow me sir.

You have repeatedly, REPEATEDLY, insulted Muslims and their religion, and for some reason I've yet to understand, you seem to be getting away with it. What is it, exactly, that you're trying to prove here? Following in Daddy's footsteps (Mafiosa my ass) are we, or are you simply a nasty, ignorant, racist with a particular grudge against Muslims?

Either way, motherfuckinpopcorninthesofa, you're talking out of your ass.

Words
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Words For This Useful Post: