Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Pilot refuses flight to Muslims

Posted: May 08, 2011 3:14 PM PDT
Updated: May 08, 2011 3:15 PM PDT
CHARLOTTE, NC (WSOC/CNN) - Two Muslim leaders were removed from a plane after the pilot refused to fly with them on board.

It happened Friday on an Atlantic Southeast Airlines flight.

The two imams were headed to North Carolina for a conference on prejudice against Muslims when they were removed from the plane by TSA agents.

The pilot said passengers were uncomfortable with the two men, who were wearing traditional Muslim clothing.

Airport security screened again the two men and cleared them, but the pilot refused to let them back on.

-----

This is just bullshit! My hope is that this pilot is at least reprimanded by his employer- and I wouldn't blame these men for filing a law suit.

So, would it be OK for a pilot to refuse flying some queers, too? I tiink the passengers having the problem should have been removed and put on another flight, if anything. And it is bullshit they were scxreened for a second time.

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/14595636...ght-to-muslims
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post: