View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 04:15 PM   #7321
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

A little piece of justice.

Last week one of the residents of the facility that I manage told me that a member of the construction crew working in our neighborhood has been harassing her and that it was escalating. I went through a vortex of city planners and such to find the supervisor of the crew she was referring to. I had left him a message on Friday but he didn't call me back so I called him again. I got to talk to him this morning. At first I could tell he was half listening to me but then he got to paying attention (ahem) He told me he was going to go right over and address them and he would call me back in the afternoon. He called me back less than two hours later to tell me they identified one of the flaggers as the problem person. They confirmed that he has been harassing women in the neighborhood and that he has been removed from the job site and told that if he comes back they will call the police. Swift justice.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: