Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

How much I loathe cold, damp weather, which is ironic, considering how I live in the coldest and dampest part of the UK. It does nothing for me, I end up spending the better part of the week stuck in bed trying to keep warm and stay sane because of flare up's with my arthritis, when all I really want to be doing is get outdoors and enjoy the last of the sunshine we'll get here this year.
Trying to write again is frustrating too, not being able to sit at the computer for hours on end means I'm writing by hand again, which means I'll eventually have to type it all out.
On a different note though, my cat's happy because she gets to sleep on and beside me ...