Old 01-22-2012, 11:39 PM   #15
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,769 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

1. I'm listening to Kelly Clarkson's "Breaking Your Own Heart" right now, for the first time. I like it.

2. I'm waiting for my comforter to dry so I can go to bed and sleep soundly.

3. My home is a mess right now. I don't like that.

4. I feel like I'm approaching a fork in my life now and I truly feel as if I'm winging it. I sure hope I choose the best path.

5. I flat ironed my hair yesterday. I wish I could go to the salon and get the straightening treatment but there are two reasons that make me pause. One is the price. I can't justify hundreds of dollars for a couple months' straightness and also when you do that, the chemicals will alter the hair's shafts and I'm not sure I want to do that. I used to get spirals and in the back of my mind, there's still a part of me that wants to do it again. I was kind of adorable with curls.

6. My left foot was in a brace for a year when I was a toddler and is slightly longer and more narrow than my right foot.

7. Fingernails: French manicure. Toenails: Gray polish with a glitter finish. Next time, I think I may go for deep burgundy on the toes.

8. The days that I don't feel pretty far outnumber the days that I do, so I really relish those days.

9. I want more ink.

10. I have a cleft in my chin, kind of like John Travolta. I was teased in childhood about it.

11. I don't like the taste of chocolate by itself. It must have peanut butter or coconut or caramel with it or a combination thereof.

12. I wanted a belly button ring but the piercer said that my button wasn't shaped quite right for one. I still kind of want one, even though it would take forever to heal fully.

13. I have an art project that I have a ton of ideas for, but zero motivation. This is not unusual.

14. I hope Christmas 2012 is better than Christmas 2011.

15. Lately, I've entertained the idea of selling or giving away most everything I own and just taking off. I have no idea where'd I go.

16. I tend to collect handbags and shoes and cute socks.

17. I have a terrible sweet tooth.

18. I am a girl who's not had a long term relationship with a Daddy and that makes me sad, like I am missing a piece of myself.

19. I'm a wine cooler kind of girl and I'm not ashamed of it, no matter how much people pick on me about it.

20. I keep loose change in a huge glass pickle jar.

21. I'm trying to get a friend to bring home a baby bulldog pup, just cuz I want to see the pics as she grows up. The dog, not my friend. She's already grown.

22. People tend to think that I'm far more secure and sure of myself than I am. How they come to that conclusion is a mystery to me.

23. Learning to do a 540 is on my bucket list.

24. I've fed fanged deer before. They were cute!

25. I do not have a green thumb but I have kept a shrub that I brought home alive, mainly because Charlie doesn't require much work.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: