Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hare View Post
Hello everyone! I'm yet another noob, checking out what the planet's all about.

About myself... I consider myself a butch*, but given that I'm a bit shy and submissive, some people might say I'm not. I don't know. If assertive and dominant are a part of the butch definition, then maybe I'm not butch. Maybe I'm just a masculine female. I do know that I feel like I fit in with the butch-femme crowd.

Oh. I'm in my early 20s.

*I'm definitely more masculine than feminine.
Welcome to the Planet, hare! There are lots of people here that are exactly like you. I'm sure as you get your feet wet here you will get to know things about yourself you never knew. That's the beauty of this site. Everyone can be themselves with no fear of being looked down upon. Enjoy your stay!