Old 11-17-2012, 11:09 AM   #28
Dub

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
In a relationship

Dub Has the BEST ReputationDub Has the BEST ReputationDub Has the BEST ReputationDub Has the BEST ReputationDub Has the BEST ReputationDub Has the BEST ReputationDub Has the BEST ReputationDub Has the BEST ReputationDub Has the BEST ReputationDub Has the BEST ReputationDub Has the BEST Reputation
Smile It's been a while!

Hey there! It's been a couple of years since I registered and I guess I didn't introduce myself then so hi! My name is Wendi and I'm a photographer based in Portland, Oregon. I proudly identify as Butch and am currently working on a photo project to document in a photojournalistic style the individual and unique expressions of butch and femme. I am proud of our history and am grateful to those who have come before us to pave the way. The web page for the project can be seen here: http://astrangerinthisplace.blogspot...o-project.html

I was lead to this site via a Google search for Butch/Femme history videos. Today it's raining in the Pacific Northwest so I'm spending some time researching and gaining more inspiration for my project.

Other things that I like to do include reading, writing, spending time with my grown son and my wonderful partner and motorcycle riding.
Dub is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dub For This Useful Post: