View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 11:40 AM   #29
Happy_Go_Lucky

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Butch who desires femme company.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Handsome devil you.

Thanked 3,359 Times in 626 Posts
Happy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST Reputation
Wink Greetings to you all!

Hello. I currently reside near Madison Wisconsin and live in a shockingly beautiful wooded area. As my profile states, my vocation is the selling and buying of antiques and collectibles. I have developed a good eye these last few years and get quite the "rush" looking for the goodies.

Loving and taking good care of my animal friends is important to me on a deep and spiritual level.

Anyway, as my user name suggests, I am overall a very easy going happy female who has been quite fortunate in my life. Very little to be vexed about and enjoying all there is.

I absolutely adore women. Some may even call me a *gold star lesbian*. I wear this hat quite proudly.

Happy_Go_Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Happy_Go_Lucky For This Useful Post: