Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,801 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dub View Post
Hey there! It's been a couple of years since I registered and I guess I didn't introduce myself then so hi! My name is Wendi and I'm a photographer based in Portland, Oregon. I proudly identify as Butch and am currently working on a photo project to document in a photojournalistic style the individual and unique expressions of butch and femme. I am proud of our history and am grateful to those who have come before us to pave the way. The web page for the project can be seen here: http://astrangerinthisplace.blogspot...o-project.html

I was lead to this site via a Google search for Butch/Femme history videos. Today it's raining in the Pacific Northwest so I'm spending some time researching and gaining more inspiration for my project.

Other things that I like to do include reading, writing, spending time with my grown son and my wonderful partner and motorcycle riding.
Your blog is fantastic. Thank you.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: