View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 05:37 PM   #39
wren

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Relationship Status:
looking but not searching

wren Has the BEST Reputationwren Has the BEST Reputationwren Has the BEST Reputationwren Has the BEST Reputationwren Has the BEST Reputationwren Has the BEST Reputationwren Has the BEST Reputationwren Has the BEST Reputationwren Has the BEST Reputationwren Has the BEST Reputationwren Has the BEST Reputation

Hello...I have lurked about for a while....finally registered and then lurked a bit more. Today I was exploring and ended up in a chat room so... I supose I should step out of the shadows and start interacting.

Not much to say about myself...I am living down in in the SW desert area in Tucson. I teach at fantastic alternative ed private school and then in order to live... work as a night custodian at a local public school. So...not a lot of free time.

I was a member of a online women's community that recently shut down so have spent the last year or so looking for a new virtual home hence the long lurking period. But...this site feels good and I have enjoyed the discussions I have read so...

Hello. I am Wren. please let me get to know all of you.

Last edited by wren; 11-23-2012 at 05:43 PM. Reason: my keyboard is funky and I have to paste my 'p"s in to the text
wren is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wren For This Useful Post: