Old 11-25-2012, 02:02 AM   #42
TeamJase

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

TeamJase Has the BEST ReputationTeamJase Has the BEST ReputationTeamJase Has the BEST ReputationTeamJase Has the BEST ReputationTeamJase Has the BEST ReputationTeamJase Has the BEST ReputationTeamJase Has the BEST ReputationTeamJase Has the BEST ReputationTeamJase Has the BEST ReputationTeamJase Has the BEST ReputationTeamJase Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stud_puppy1991 View Post
Hello to all the new Planeteers! Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay here and create bonds (maybe something more???) that will last. And feel free to drop any of us a line, a friendly hello, or whatever floats your boat. Anyways, welcome to you all.
Hello, everyone my name is Arin! I am new to butch femme planet and if you can't already tell a fan of Duck Dynasty and Jase is my favorite, love his sense of humor. I am a happily married 38yr old guy who is a down to earth family man, layed back and easy going FTM. I am interesting in chatting with and building new friendships with other FTM's or Butch Lesbians who live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth, Tx area. Interested in meeting other guys that I have things in common with to go out and enjoy doing guy things together. Bonus would be meeting other couples that my Wife and I both could hang out with. I enjoy going out with friends having a few beers and listening to all kinds of live music- rock, rockabilly, country, bluegrass, folk and etc. I enjoy concerts, being creative and artistic when the mood suits me, enjoy museums, bbq's, camping, road trips, traveling, movies, old school social games such as playing pool, dominoes, cards and etc. If you are down to earth, mature, but still have a healthy sense of humor and interesting in chatting, send me a message. Hope everyone here had a fun and safe Thanksgiving Holiday!

Arin
TeamJase is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TeamJase For This Useful Post: