View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 01:31 AM   #71
Sev

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Sev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST Reputation
Default Greetings everybody....Newbie just landed

[quote=Linus;682699]We had introduced a minimum post count but that presents a challenge for new people who want to introduce themselves so I've created this thread to help.
__________________________________________________ ______________

Tell us a little bit about yourselves!

I'm a typical Virgo , and a Rooster in Chinese horoscope.
I'm a very down to earth type who loves nature though I don't get to be outdoors much due to the sad English weather. I am Spanish born and raised in Australia. Currently living in London UK for family reasons.
Broke up with my GF about a year ago and I think its now a good time to get myself out there again. Maybe start the new year with fresh ideas, meet new faces and just enjoy life. I work from home so I don't get to socialize much. I guess also because I have OCD and this sort of gets in the way and I'm just trying now to work around it and live with it.

What excites you?
The things that excite me the most would be my work as I do get to meet a lot of interesting people everyday. Right now I'm excited to be here writing all this as it has been a while.

Where are you in this big bold world?
At the moment Im in London

What are your hobbies?
My hobbies are reading , My favourite authors are Poppy Z Brite and James Herbert.

I love to cook. I enjoy Mediation and yoga. I also enjoy building websites, though I'm self taught I really enjoy it.

What brought you here?
Im here because I wanted a place on the web where I can just hang out and write, and read and learn. I enjoy forums and I just felt that it was about time I came out of my hiding hole. Thank you