Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandScout
Have fun with that! I started buying wrap dresses last fall, and now I have quite a few. I find they're more forgiving, now that I've gained some weight. Plus they have a kind of retro quality to them that I like.
I should keep my eye out for those kind of dresses ~ I definitely want to continue my search for more dresses and skirts in the future, may even post some pics of my eventual findings

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishah
i've always tended towards dresses and skirts, but i usually wear pants underneath because i walk a lot and i hate it when my legs rub together. i only started wearing jeans again in the past couple of years - i spent several years without wearing them at all.
I haven't worn dresses or skirts in ages and buying that one has me itching to buy more lol I also haven't worn jeans in I don't know how long (mostly because they haven't fit me) but I am working on that
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post: