View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 07:03 PM   #979
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Devil View Post
I'm up early. I thought my clock said it was 8:56 but it was 2 hours earlier. Didn't realize the actual time until I had my coffee. I guess I can F&%# around here a for a bit or head in early. I got a lot accomplished this weekend. Forgot to pay my bills online though. I still have time for that. Maybe I'll start my Christmas shopping this week. I already know what I'm getting my siblings. Gift cards to some restaurant. My parents are always hard to shop for. Oooh, I just had an idea. I'll start making my Christmas gift list. Then shower, pack my lunch and out the door. Hope you all have a wonderful week.
Are you a midnight shifter? cuz I am

I was just thinking, (yes, that can be dangerous) you know the saying? "it's five o'clock somewhere".......well? Law N Order is kinda like that, it's always on, somewhere, LOL.
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LipstickLola For This Useful Post: