LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
Yes to intuition. I understand what you are talking about.

One such story comes to mind....

Oooo, Belle I have two stories for you...

For a few weeks, I kept getting an image of a little blonde girl in pink who had passed away and was laying in a white coffin. It was driving me crazy and if I had girls (I have boys) I would have been freaking out. But the only little girl in the family is my sister's daughter who is black-headed. I honestly thought I had carried an image away from a movie.

About 3 months later, my (now ex) hubby's cousin died at a young age. She was in her early 30s. She was a natural blonde with a very childlike voice-I swear she sounded about 8 years old. When they buried her, she was wearing pink satin pajamas and laying in a white coffin.

Amazingly enough, I jad put the image out of my head and did not even realize it until about 2 weeks later.

--------------------------------------
Second story...
When my son Colby was a toddler, I took him to a salon to get his haircuts. They had a kids area with chairs that looked like rides. He was getting his cut and the little girl in the ride chair beside him was getting her first cut. Her mom had the camera, dad had the camcorder to record it. But she was screaming & trying to climb out of her ride chair.

Something was really nagging at me as I was standing between Colby and the little girl. And although I was facing him, I could see her out of the corner of my eye. Suddenly, she stood up to climb out but tripped over the edge of the ride. She was falling fast and the floor was ceramic tile of all things. I still don't know how I did it. But I turned and caught her. Her parents never even saw what was happening-I guess they were lost in tech world.

The stylist started crying, I was crying and the little girl was screaming. Her mother literally snatched her from me and they left without a word to anyone.

To this day, I still wonder if the video captured for them, just how close of a call it was.