imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayCee View Post
yeah..lol..what's so wrong about that?
It's ok if you like to be rescued. Only let very, very particular people take care of me. If I f let someone take care of something for me? Wow. You are sumthin extra, extra special. For me it takes trust. Some people it doesn't and it's fun for them.... Just like I love really terrifying movies and traveling to new countries on my own and carnie rides.... Some people find those frightening and uncomfortable. I find someone I don't trust trying to rescue me scary and uncomfortable

Yeah. Butches can impress me by offering to help me with errands instead of rescuing me. More impressed with that. Here's a mop. And if you give me a lift to The bank and fix my bike I will sigh happily.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: