Old 11-18-2009, 07:12 PM   #4
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,764 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

My list of demands:

You must be a furnace in the winter and sleep on the other side of the bed in summer.

You must indulge my whims, no matter the origin.

You must tolerate a maximum of 2 minutes of whining before you gently remind me that I am, indeed, whining.

You must mind your manners, in all forms.

You must obey the laws of physics.

You must practice good hygiene regularly.

You must have a smartass sense of humor, otherwise I will eat you alive.

You must forgive me my sins, especially since you will be partaking in most of them.

You must not control me or try to fit me in a preconceived mold or some image of girlfriend past. I am me. Love me or leave me.

You must know yourself and speak your mind when necessary.

You must love the arts. Music, movies, dance, theatre, art, museums....I love them all. Oh, and the circus. You must love the circus.

You must be kind, because I am not. You must be gentle, for I've forgotten how. You must be patient, as I've never been. You must be calm, since I cannot be. You must be the up to my down and in to my out.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: