Old 02-04-2011, 02:01 PM   #66
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,354 Times in 2,670 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

I've been thinking about this thread a lot.

I've never been the sort of girl who thinks Heathcliff is romantic; I've always thought that he was a reactive jerk and that Cathy was manipulative and thoughtless.

But I suspect I am the exception.

On the other hand, I have a huge amount of patience with the shenanigans of naughty teenagers, but very little patience with the thoughtless sharp tongues of some adults I've 'met' online.

I've never cheated on anyone to whom I have been committed.

Again, I suspect I am the exception.

When members say they will always love someone they have loved at one time, what does that mean?

If that is true, why have you (in general) cheated on your partner? Why have you taken expensive gifts when you know you aren't fully committed to your partner? Why do you share dramatic private details of your relationship?
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post: