shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Thanked 1,644 Times in 485 Posts
shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation

I am currently in school,working toward my A.A.S. as a physical therapist assistant. I live and breathe for graduation,state certification boards and getting back to work by June of 2011. It's been a long hard slog of almost 4 years to attain a 2 year degree. For the first 3 years I worked fulltime along with school. Working while actually in the PTA program was pretty much out of the question. So I have been living on school loans and finally,after impoverishing myself enough,I am getting Pell Grants. That along with the help and support of my Miss Pink,my Mama and my bro SnackTime have helped me to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I can't wait for that first paycheck in a field I LOVE,that happens to be very stable and has a HUGE projected growth rate over the next 10 years. The first thing I'm gonna do is take them all out to eat,on my dime because I wouldn't be doing this without them. Sorry for the off topic ramble,but I am truly BLESSED. The job market here in Middle Tennessee is pretty tight for all fields but if folks will post what they are looking for and whether they are able to re-locate maybe we can all help each other through this dismal period in our country's economy. Good luck to all who are looking!