Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Yes, The Arwen -- I was being funny about the Ornamental part of it. But not as much about the responsible for things because I see this all the time.

And yes, I think it is about the expressing Desire and rejecting or being disrespectful of the desires of others.

For instance, I know, because you have said over and over again on these boards, that you are not interested in certain things. That's cool, that's your personal set of Desires, but it is not everyones personal set of Desires. Your Desires are not better than mine, they are just different. And where it gets real sticky for me is where we start assigning rank to people on a scale that looks like this:

Feminine (bad) <1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10> Masculine (good)

Or even:

Masculine (bad) <1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10> Feminine (good)

So, for me, and I am going to stick to this as a personal observation of the behavior of myself and others, we all share the responsibility of doing it to each other. It's not a Femme thing, it's a human thing. If you put a brick in that wall/fence, then take it the fuck out by reviewing and changing the behaviors and thought processes.

Kinda weirded out here, June. Not sure how my sexual preferences got wound up in this. I have never once said (although it's been extrapolated all over the place by those that never had the fucking respect to just ask me) that my non-preference to go down on a female lover made me better.

In fact, I can probably find where I've said that it made me worse or broken.

Now, I'm gonna tell you that this has really irked me because you got personal here. I'm going to take a breath and assume that you did so for a reason. However, my own personal hurt is really getting in the way of me seeing what that reason is.

I have never and will never say that someone who likes cunninglingus (receiving or giving) is worse or better than me. Simply different.

Now. If you want to make this about why I don't call myself a lesbian, let's go there. Because I have every right in the world to say that, don't I?

How on earth does my saying I don't like coconut diminish or lessen those who do? HOW?

I realize that you did not state what my preferences were, but I did because I don't much care for the hidden.

Last edited by Arwen; 06-14-2010 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Misspelled a word
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post: