View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 01:25 AM   #15
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have been "husky" since i was 5 or so, but i had a different problem; my mother.

Oh she meant well, but i never had a real view of what i looked like because i was constantly praised for being beautiful, talented, smart etc etc etc. I always felt "special" and had friends, boyfriends and others echoing her statements because i am ok looking, smart...was very athletic, etc.....

By the age of 18 i was diabetic and still i was "special", by 40 i had my first heart attack, and...well maybe i wasn't ok with the extra weight. Years of yoyoing, and a second and third heart attack, bypass surgery and 3rd stage kidney failure...i fight that delusion of "special" every day of my life.

I have wonderful self-confidence, but i'll be lucky to see 60.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post: