View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 12:36 PM   #19
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

My brothers siberian husky will find Any way to lay near me, to get my attention..However, once he succeeds...often late at night, he will fart...
Right there...
Next to me...
I usually catch a small subtle wiff, then it gets stronger....until it reaches "unbearable" and he's laying his muzzle on his paws lookin left & right...
He quickly gets away cuz thats when I stomp foot and say "GIT, u nasty lil beast, I know u know what u did...I can see your eyes!!".....
My ferrets have yet to fart, to my knowledge...
And yes, it has everything to do with Quality food...
Human "dinner"...or lunch for that matter, is for Humans...leftovers that are given to dogs..or cats, simply cuz they put on the "sad eyes" or coax u, is not a good idea..no matter how cute it may seem..[Some dogs can be allergic to what we eat, some cats as well, Some foods we consume can actually kill either animal...and yes, cats , once adult, are lactose intolerant....]
If they give "sad eyes"..assert yourself in the Pack and give 'em maybe a treat specific to their needs...
Most of the time, they'll be content...
I never give Enik anything off my plate even when it's for trash...
I was once called cruel, callous, heartless because I absolutely refused to give him one of my [rather expensive] green granny smiths..i shrugged it..
They bought him cheap apples..
When he "blessed" his kennel, I pointed out "So...now that u're cleaning him up....and the Kennel...I'm still a selfish prick?"
My brother mumbled and dropped the issue...
Nowadays he asks what are suitable treats, I told him, and he said
"k, youre good at this, u buy it for him, I pay u back, I swear"
I figured he's tired of the Dogs atrocious "somethn crawled up the ass and died" Farts