View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 12:58 PM   #8
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

The one thing I love about Lady Gaga is that she loves her gays and is not afraid to thank them for their support or to dedicate whatever award she is winning, to her gays!

I think Taylor is so popular because she is so clean and school girlish...and not in the catholic school girl britney kind of way! She really tries to stay grounded and real. For me, she is all too goody goody...I like a little edge, or at least a good beat to dance to!

All of the moms on my FB page (that I went to school with) were all bitching about Beyonce grabbing herself and how they love that cute little Taylor Swift....GAG! Give me Beyonce ANY day over Taylor! I like 'em a little dirty!