Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,004 Times in 9,946 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

How's everybody holding up, lately?

I always like to have some sort of crafting project to work on and I've been working on Pointillism craft projects. I recently drew up some artful renditions of certain things I find beautiful in nature. Like, for example, I drew a sunflower using the pointillism technique. It's not exactly like the picture I found below, but the picture gives you a good idea of how a pointillism rendition of art can look as a finished project.

I bought a few packages of cream colored cards with matching envelopes (the wedding invitation type of stationery), a couple of years ago, and I only use these blank cards and envelopes for special occasion types of art work.

I'm actually going to attempt to draw a creative rendition of the name my dear friend is going to name her new baby girl. The little girls' name will have 3 M's (first, middle and last name all begin with M). But I have to do the background art first, then carefully emboss the baby's full name under the backdrop of the art work I intend to use. I plan to make it as gender neutral as possible, so it will be Keep-Sake quality for the newborn's baby book. I'm going to crochet some tiny baby booties too and make a tiny baby cap, the knitted kind, and put some pretty bows and ribbons on both the booties and baby cap.

Hopefully I can find a light weight receiving blanket, that matches the booties and baby cap, since she is expected to deliver tiny Madilyn by the end of June.

Wishing everyone a wonderful summer ahead,

~K.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: