Old 08-01-2020, 03:59 PM   #5251
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Close down like they are going out of business or for lockdown?
What Georgia said. AND you can't buy anything from them online. All of their merch is in the store. As a side note, I picked up a few fixture pieces. They are selling everything! The salesperson I spoke to said it will likely be next month before they close for good but who knows what merch will be left at that point?

ETA: I almost forgot what I came in here for! I visited Marshall's and Stop 'n Shop today and picked up the following: fake Almond Joys, green bean edamame spaghetti, passion fruit macaroons, fun napkins for crafty stuff and fun colored food clips (because I can't seem to stop breaking mine) at the former and Wahlburger patties, Outshine fruit bars, soda, salads, naan and pizza at the latter.

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 08-01-2020 at 04:11 PM.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: