How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,146 Times in 5,126 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

!!!Zentangle Art!!!

For this kind of Zentangle Art, this will be the kind of Zentangle where you draw a representative image and then "Zentangle" it. See here for examples:
https://www.pinterest.com/dhrushitraval/zentangle-art/

THEME: flora and fauna - totally optional, draw something else if you like!

Color or black and white images are acceptable. Go crazy and have fun!

SIZE: the standard "official" Zentangle tile size of 3.5" x 3.5", OR twinchies 2" x 2", OR four twinchies that fit together to make one tile (4" x 4") - your choice!

Make one piece for each person who signs up (or four pieces if you want to make four twinchies that fit together as one tile for a project). When you send your pieces to me, please include $7 for shipping. Remember to put the name of the person it goes to on it, and also your name. If you don't put a name, I will distribute them randomly.

DEADLINE: The deadline to have these to me (Georgia Ma'am) is Monday, September 14. The final-final deadline is Monday, September 21.

SIGN UPS start NOW! and the deadline to sign up is Sunday, August 9 at 7 p.m. EDST.

1. Georgia Ma'am
2. Clay
etc.

Fine print: (subject to amendment - see next post)

RULES AS AGREED UPON TO BE ADDED AT THE END OF EACH PROJECT:
"For 2019, the rule is if one of our projects is received by the wrangler more than seven days after the due date, or one of us drops out of a project for whatever reason, that person is welcome to continue posting but is not allowed to sign up for a group project again until six months from the latest date that the project was supposed to be due. No exceptions. This rule applies to participants and to wranglers. Wranglers must mail out projects within one week of the latest date that the projects were supposed to be due. In addition to waiting six months before being able to join a penpal project, the person who has not met the latest deadline must post directly on the penpal thread within a week of missing the latest deadline stating that they have not adhered to the deadline (reason is welcome to be included or does not have to be) and, most importantly, the date on which they will be able to return to participating in the penpal projects. They must scroll back and add themselves to the bottom of the list of any other participants who have not met the late date for any project for 2018 & 2019. If that is not done, then the member is welcome to participate in the thread with "thanks" and reps and thread chat but not to participate in any future projects for 2019. The reason for this is personal responsibility, so that we have a running record right on the thread that is easy to refer back to when needed. And for the purposes of clarification, if someone drops out before the deadline to sign up has been closed then they are not excluded from future projects because they are still following the rules.

Example: Bitsy misses the late date for a project. Within a week of that late date she must scroll down and find the most recent list of people who have missed the late date in 2018 and copy that list to a new post and add herself. Bitsy's post would look something like this:

'Sorry, I had the bird flu and missed the late date of 2/21/18. I can start participating in new projects on 8/21/18. I have added myself to the list below:

1. Tony (missed the late date of 1/28/19, able to participate 7/28/19)
2. Bitsy (missed the late date of 2/21/19, able to participate 8/21/19)'

This rule must be posted in its entirety at the bottom of all new projects that are being wrangled so that members can thoughtfully consider whether we wish to commit to a new project."

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: