Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

The other day, at discount retail grocery store, I saw that Campbells Soup has small cans of what they call, Cream of Cauliflower soup? I bought two small cans and used one of them today, while cooking up a big batch of pasta and veggies, so I can have a bowl of high-protein salad for lunch or dinner, this coming week.

I don't like it. It looks nothing like cauliflower. But you can see smashed to bits pieces of cauliflower in the soup can. Worse, it is orange colored. Not good.

So I didn't use it and won't be using the other un-used can of soup I bought.

Luckily, I have a giant head of cauliflower in the fridge and can steam half of the head and mash it down and add a bit of coconut flour and coconut cream to it in order to make my own Cauliflower soup base. It takes time to do it, but I'd rather do it than use the soup I bought in the Campbells Soup can.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: