Old 08-24-2010, 04:10 PM   #62
skeeter_01

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you!
Relationship Status:
Sleeping single in a double bed..

skeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
I'm a girlie geek in silly knee socks, black cats eye glasses, and Chucks. I'm also the curvy girl with killer cleavage and cute undies.

I like my door opened for me, whether we're dressed up or not.

I wear my hair short & textured because it's baby-fine, but I'll take twenty minutes to make sure it's tousled properly.

I wear the make-up, the heels, and carry the purse; no exceptions.

I know the different between lip stick, gloss, and stain. And I have them all.

I'm your knock-out candle lit dinner date and your running partner.

I'm sweet, funny, caring, and giving. I'm also the first one to have your back if you need it.

I have class, poise, and great manners. And I watch 'Tosh.O.'

I'm well versed in both beer AND wine. And I can cook.

I'm terrified of bugs & spiders. Like, wide-eyed terrified. And I can't fix a damn thing. But I can knit and crochet and repair the rips in your clothes.

I'm proud of and pleased with my femininity, even if it's not always on display, and no one makes me feel more feminine than a strong butch.

*THUD*...

Texting while driving is a real KILLER!!!

‎"It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together...but it takes only one nut to scatter them all over the highway..."
Jeff PARAMEDIC
skeeter_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to skeeter_01 For This Useful Post: