Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Gooooooooooood morning healthies,

I wanted to come in and say that I am very impressed with how everyone is doing so well ~ we all kick ass! I have been using SparkPeople for about two months now pretty religiously and its been helping me alot. From blogging about my experiences with weight loss to tracking what I eat everyday, its been a big help to me and its showing. Last time I weighed myself I was 345 lbs, that was about a month and a half ago, and now I went to the doctor yesterday where she weighed me ........... I am now down to 330! She even told me that if my blood work I did today comes back and things are on track she may be able to reduce the amount of metformin that I am taking for my diabetes

It truly is amazing what taking care of yourself can do, and I am very excited to see where things go in the future!
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post: