View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 04:49 PM   #7
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon View Post
Hmmmm....well I apply my lavender sleep balm...say my prayers...and blow out the candle.

If you could solve one crime in history, what would it be?

I am dying - no pun intended - to know what really happened to Elisa Lam. Her death was ruled accidental, so officially there was no crime, but the circumstances are so peculiar and the video footage actually frightened me when I first saw it. (Particularly the eerie way her hands are waving around about two minutes or so into the elevator video). I won't get into all the details, but I have been obsessed with the circumstances surrounding her death since then.

If you knew you were about to drop dead and you had a one-way ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go (provided your loved ones could join you there)?

Last edited by Smiling; 06-09-2015 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Spacing issues.
Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Smiling For This Useful Post: