betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

I am rough and tumble. I can walk up to my 3rd floor apartment (no elevators!) with a pack on my back, a dufflebag over each shoulder, and a suitcase in each hand without breaking a sweat. If there's only one of something left and we both want it, I will offer to arm wrestle you for it. And I'll probably win.

I am clear lipgloss, black liquid eyeliner, and chipped nailpolish. I'm busy, okay? 5 days a week I am ponytails and no makeup at all. I don't look "better" with cosmetics on, I only look "different". I love flipflops, polkadots, OPI, vintage, short short bangs, knee-length skirts, cardigans, and chunky glasses. I will gleefully flip you off with one hand while fixing my lipgloss with the other.

I am self-sufficient. If I let you open the door for me or carry my books between classes - it's because I LET you. I'm doing you a much bigger favour than you are doing for me....believe me. I like my control. It's mine. If I give any of it up to you - you should probably feel pretty fucking special.

I am my father's daughter. Stubborn, opinionated, pottymouthed. If I hate you, I hate you for life. I remember what you did to me in the 4th grade and I do not want to add you on facebook.

I am a Gemini. I want to talk to you for hours provided we can change the topic of conversation every 3.5 minutes. I want you to like me, to really really like me. OOOOOOH glittery object! What was your name, again?

I am a whirlwind of contradictions. Totally badass but easily injured. Strong, fast, easily bored....but lazy. It is very important to me that there is always filtered water in the apartment, but not at all important to me that I remember to refill the Brita.

I am rock and roll. I know that David Bowie is god, and that early Johnny Cash is some of the most important music ever made. I love Morrissey when he's mean, not so much when he's sad. If the dj is playing music I like I'll be the first person on the dancefloor and the last person off it. I don't care that my hair is wet with sweat - I have some very important energy to burn. I think dancing is a solitary sport - I do not want to dance -with- you. I only want to dance -near- you.

My carbon footprint is tiny. My actual footprint, too.