Old 05-27-2010, 02:22 PM   #7
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am a Gemini femme in every way.

I bore easily.

I love the shinies and sparklies.

I give 100% when I dive into something. Of course, when I lose interest and embark on another venture, I give that one 100% too.

One of the most hurtful comments someone ever made to me was that I bored them. I take great pride in bringing excitement and variety to someone's life, even if things aren't always hunky dory, so that really hit me hard and deep.

I go from 0 to 60 in .2 seconds. I am Italian and have that temperament. Little stuff blows over quickly and without damage. Big stuff simmers like a pot of sauce for a long time and when I'm done, prepare for the big kaboom.

One minute, I am demure and soft and sweet and the next, I am crass and mean and sassy. Contradictions, yes. I have them. Embody them.

Terms used to describe me (by myself and others) include: finicky, selfish, giving, funny, bright, loud, quiet, vulnerable, defensive, annoying, pleasant, driven, lazy, chunky, tiny, private, open, fearless, scared shitless, bold, shy, talented, dramatic, wallflower, spirited, an emotional void, as well as umpteen others. I'm sure this has cleared up any questions one might have about who I am.

There are always multiple streams of thought in my head. I see every situation from multiple angles and, while I attempt to wade through the variables, people often assume I am wishy washy. I'm not...usually. I just want to make the very best decision and/or choice possible. Some times that takes time.

I have control issues. When I feel control is being taken from me, without my consent and without negotiation, I throw up walls.

I firmly believe in the mantra *my body, my choice*. I determine who and what touch my body and in what capacity. If someone doesn't respect that and my body, then it will be my choice to knock them on their ass. Despite my short stature, I am perfectly capable of doing just that.

While I am perfectly capable of many things, I derive pleasure from people doing things for me. Not because they think they should, but because they want to, and I want to do things for them. It's a cycle that, once in motion, is mutually symbiotic. I am his Princess; he is my Prince.

Music is life. I, literally and absolutely, would not be here...typing this...breathing air...without it. I don't care what anyone thinks, but I know for a fact that Madonna saved my life and, in return, she gets at least 15 songs on my MP3, always and forever. Even with over 1300 songs on it, that is devotion, man.

I have eclectic tastes. Musically, I love Madonna, Kelly Clarkson, Aretha, Marvin Gaye, Christina Aguilera, Nickelback, Daughtry, Disturbed, Rob Thomas, TSO, Tina Arena, Chaka Khan, Adam Lambert, 3 Doors Down, *Nsync, Timbaland, Missy Elliott, Annie Lennox/Eurythmics, Bianca Ryan, Black Eyed Peas, Carrie Underwood, Britney, Deborah Gibson, DJ Laz, Faith Hill, God-des and She, Hilary Duff, Leona Lewis, Maroon 5, Prince, Rick Spingfield, Rick James, James Brown, Three Days Grace, Vanessa Hudgens, Ciara, Everlife and about 5000 other singers, musicians, bands and groups.

I rarely have one favorite of anything. Mostly, it's my top 3 faves. I do have a favorite movie though. I decided, as a child watching it, that that was going to be my favorite and it was done.

I compartmentalize things very well.

I am a referential artist and crafter, though my skill level is minimal.

I never know what to say to someone when they suffer a great loss. I feel helpless in situations in which I don't know what the 'right' thing to do or say is.

I often end my sentences with prepositions and I don't care, even though I fancy myself a writer on occasion and am kind of a grammar snob (but only about certain things).

I am Wonderland and sometimes, I feel like Alice, lost deep within myself.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 55 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: