View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 02:27 PM   #8
femmedyke

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

femmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputation

I am a total sweetheart with a bit of an edge; I hold doors, carry packages for old folks and smile at absolute strangers. I will also key your car if you look at me like that again, fucking creep.

When we watch the show “What would you do?” I can say that I would speak up on all scenarios about 99.75% of the time.

I’m wicked mouthy and have a sharp tongue but I’ll take it back if I make you cry.

I dig humanity, but its people I don’t really care for much; still, I never give up on them.

I do my best everyday to be mindful of our planet; be it recycling, buying local and organic or not shopping at big chain stores – I would like to think I can make a difference.

I cuss too much, laugh even more and cry more than that.

I can’t cook… I actually loathe it but will marathon bake at weird times during the year. (Maybe just so I can wear my red apron.)

I am short, busty and when I turned thirty I grew hips; these days I rather like them but I didn't so much when they showed up.

I rock short hair, dark lips and most recently, I fell in love with my eyelash curler. I prefer a rounded toe in heels but fucking love a chunky boot. I don’t wear a lot of jewelry, just sentimental pieces.

I have a flair for the dramatics and often live with my head in the clouds.

[read: flaky]