Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Im a Femme!

I'm a fierce hurricane (HERicane?) and a billowy cloud, a force of nature clearing paths and gentle breeze when I'm not. I'm all at once an angel and a ghost, a rock and a chameleon, glitter and smoke, sweat and blood, anger, tears, and violently beautiful.

I am a woman, a female, the infinite wisdom of myself and all of the women before me. I am a witch, a bitch, a feverish pitch. I am heartfelt apologies and knives of "You'll never take that from me." I am a survivor, a fist jammed in the air, a take-no-prisoners "give it ALL to me" explorer of this world.

I am fat and gorgeous and sexy. I am fingernails that are sometimes dirty and sometimes blood red. I am feet that need a pedicure and feet that are hammed into amazing pointy-toed heels. I am a gray hair and red hair and freckles and moles. I am stretch marks and scars and bad knees. I am a curvy fucking V-8 body and a mouth that you want to die in.

I am perfumed and glittered. I am sweaty and grimy. I am a closet full of clothes and "nothing to wear". I am a 3-time-College-dropout but got my fucking degree after 12 years. I am a member of Mensa who sometimes can't spell the word "knowledge".

I am nightmares and dreams, poetry and songs, 'B' movies and homemade cookies. I am an artist, a lover, an over-processor and an amazing friend. I am honest and sincere and intense and silly.

I am unladylike jokes and farting on the couch when I feel like it. I am drinking from the milk jug when you aren't looking. I am "would rather die than clean up dog vomit". I am irritated but compassionate, kind but no fool, hard as fuck but a soft place to land. I am nobody's Mother, somebody's sister, your friend, Father Time, Mother Earth, AND Baby New Year.

I'm gang-raped, cancer-ridden, busted jaw, black eyes, broke down, broken, rebuilt, damaged, and came back better than you even know. I am unafraid. I am fearless. I am brave. I am never ever ever willing to lay down and let someone beat me into a box. I am jumping up to fight back. I am jumping up to demand my space. I am jumping up to beat you off of my Sisters. I am standing up when I'm told to sit. I'm always here, and always gone. I'm orbiting and static.

I am a Motherfucking Femme and my world is my own because I built it with my own blood, sweat, and tears so wipe your feet before coming into my house or I'll have to put you outside.

I am ME and I'm just fine.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 70 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post: