View Single Post
Old 09-19-2020, 05:58 AM   #599
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Idaho Pastor Who Criticized Mask Mandate Is Hospitalized With COVID-19..

Candlelight Christian Fellowship’s Paul Van Noy, who is a self-proclaimed “no-masker,” has spent two weeks in the ICU after testing positive for coronavirus.
Candlelight Christian Fellowship in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, confirmed in a Monday statement on its website that senior pastor Paul Van Noy remained in a local hospital’s intensive care unit after testing positive for the coronavirus more than two weeks ago. Van Noy’s wife, Brenda, and five other church staff members also tested positive, but were able to recover at home, according to the statement.

“They tell me it will be a few more days in ICU and then I will move back to a regular room for a couple of days and then to recover at home,” Van Noy is quoted as saying. “At present I feel OK but still need quite a bit of oxygen support — especially if and when I try to get up out of the bed.”

“I am watching in prayer that there are no new cases and we can all be back together — worshiping together as called — very soon,” he added. “Please pray for health and strength for all.”

I wonder what the odds of this Einstein wearing a mask now are!?
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: