View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 01:15 PM   #62
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Last night things were strange hear,it felt like a big dark bubble was hanging over everything ,my fur kids who normaly are out as much as can be wouldnt go out for long and if they did they stayed by the door then came in shortly.Whatever it was was a heavy feeling like being wached by an evil thing but it never took action other than me feeling very guarded.This went on nearly all ight ,even my son said something was off but had no idea how or why.We live a bout a mile from the river so get night sounds a lot,even after dark birds fly a bit plus I know ive seen bats now and again.This neighbor hood is mostly retired or elderly folks with diffrent ages of people hear and there.
Then there is this..when we moved hear ther were signs of violence...doors with holes either punched in or kicked thrue,a fue places on the walls I swear look like someone tryed to punch it thrue but only dented it a bit.One door going into the den would be wide open against the wall then swing either partly colsed or nearly closed.I proped something againstit thinking it wasnt levle but it often was away from the door when I got home.One day I was siting hear at the puter and I noticed it start to swing closed..I was not happy abouot it but said in a stern voice..I wish you wouldnt do that! I would like the door open please.For a while its was ok but now and a agin it would start swinging closed wich I would ask please dont close the door,in wich it would just stop.One day we replaced all the doors and I ask my son to check to see if the door was hung right before he removed it..he checked and it was plunb right and square.The new door has never done a thing but be a normal door..kinda makes u wonder??
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: